thankful for where we’re at
We’ve been in North Carolina for almost two months now and there is so much to be thankful for. Here are five highlights:
- We’re so close to family. Thousands of miles closer. Come-over-just-for-dinner closer.
- There is so much more sun down here than what we used to get up in British Columbia.
- God blessed us with a little cottage in the woods.
- After a busy season of grad school and working multiple jobs, we have had time to rest and recuperate.
- Getting to know Jordan better is one of my passions, and being together where she grew up is a great place for that.